- Title: : Chairman
- Member from: 1 October 2010
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Locality: Outside war zones
- Linkedin: Ján Dolejš
- Languages: English, Czech, Slovak
Ján Dolejš is an interim manager and consultant. He specializes in personalistics, corporate culture and strategies in various stages of business life cycle (development, change and process management). He has long been focused on finding key people, their development and motivation. He has experience in project management, trade and marketing.
He can carry out even complex projects together with his team of trusted colleagues from EXPEO Prague s.r.o.
Ján Dolejš is a co-founder of the CAIM and the Association of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises and Crafts of the Czech Republic (AMSP).
- Crisis management, change management
- Management of companies, project management
- Human resource management
- Trade and marketing
- Hotel and restaurant services
- School of Business and Public Management The George Washington University, Project management (Certificate), 2004
- State Examination in English Language Proficiency, 1989
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, 1986