Internationally experienced and APICS certified, independent freelancing interim professional in global end-to-end Supply Chain and Logistics transformation projects, with previous background in Sales and Business Development, all in all with 25+ years’ experience from managerial positions with track record from multiple industry sectors and assignments managed across borders.
Viliam strongly believes in holistic approach either to the Supply Chain or organisation as a whole, in order to truly achieve operational excellence by optimised and integrated processes. This can be achieved in close cooperation of Operations, Sales, Finance and all involved service providers and Supply Chain partners.
Viliam contributes to improve Supply Chain performance of businesses by transforming and optimising their Supply Chain strategies, designs, and all related processes and systems with focus on delivering expected result by fixing the situation, apolitically addressing findings and issues from a neutral position, following agreed project mission as the highest authority in place.
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Turnaround / Change Management
- Project Management
- Board & General Management
- Production / Manufacturing
Působení v oborech
- Business & Professional services / Consultancy / Advisory
- FMCG & Retail
- Logistics & Transport
- Manufacturing & Intralogistics
- Pharma & Healthcare
- 2012 – Master of Business Administration (MBA) - SMA Wien
- 2019 – Certified Interim Manager (CAIM)
- 2020 – Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) – APICS Chicago
- 2021 – Master of Science (MSc) in Strategic Management – Apsley Business School London